December 31, 2016...Version 2.7.0
May 15, 2016...Version 2.6.0
November 8, 2015...Version 2.5.2
August 15, 2015...Version 2.5.1
March 22, 2015...Version 2.5.0
November 8, 2014...Version 2.4.4
August 8, 2014...Version 2.4.3
June 1, 2014...Version 2.4.2
February 23rd, 2014...Version 2.4.1
September 19, 2013...Version 2.4.0
June 12, 2013...Version 2.3.1
March 3, 2013...Version 2.3.0
December 21, 2012...Version 2.2.5
October 15, 2012...Version 2.2.4
September 30, 2012...Version 2.2.3
September 23, 2012...Version 2.2.2
August 3, 2012...Version 2.2.1
June 7, 2012...Version 2.2.0
May 18th, 2010...Version 2.1.4
April 1, 2012...Version 2.1.3
March 4, 2012...Version 2.1.2
February 29, 2012...Version 2.1.1
February 10, 2012...Version 2.1.0
January, 25, 2012...Version 2.0.2
January 20, 2012...Version 2.0.1
January, 6, 2012...Version 2.0.0
December 20,2011...Version 1.8.0
November 23, 2011...Version 1.7.3
November 4, 2011...Version 1.7.2
October 18, 2011...Version 1.7.1
October 3, 2011...Version 1.7
September 26, 2011...Version 1.6.1
September 9, 2011...Version 1.6
August 30, 2011...Version 1.5
August 14, 2011...Version 1.4
July 29, 2011...Version 1.3.1
July 26, 2011...Version 1.3
July 21, 2011...Version 1.1
June 28, 2011...Version 1.2
July 14, 2011...Version 1.0
June 25, 2011...
New Features & Improvements
- We added the ability to duplicate a scheduled event including the registration levels. You can also duplicate Standard or Mini classes including their roster information. Mod Classes can be duplicated but the roster information cannot.
- We have added the ability for clients to choose '-ANY-' when they are registering for packages so they can then use the credit(s) for any dog under their account.
- We added the ability to see active reminders by user and be able to see history of completed reminders while in the Admin Module.
- We have added the ability to have up to 3 custom fields on the Daycare Checkin screen and the Daycare Attendance printout.
- We have added a way to print an information sheet for a client including their contact information, dog information and family member information.
- We have added the ability to print or email client, dog, class and event notes.
- We have added the client's account balance to daycare/boarding checkin windows
- We added the ability to delete all of the transactions on the invoice when you are deleting an invoice.
- Now your PayPal refunds to be automatically applied to the clients account if you have the PayPal IPN setup.
- We have added the ability to set a deposit amount for classes and event with registration levels. Your clients can then choose whether they want to pay the full amount online or only pay the deposit online.
- We have changed the 'Contact Us' form in the Client Registration Portal to have the client's email address as the 'reply-to'. The emails will still be sent to your main system email address from your main email address.
- We added a 'payment error' auto-responder that you can setup for any Authorize.NET or PayPal payment errors.
- We have added an employee widget so you can display your employees on your website.
- We have added the ability to show the employee bios in the Client Registration Portal. You can enable this from the 'General Settings' section on the Online Registration->Configuration page in the Admin Module.
- We made quite a few changes to the Client Registration Portal to make it even clearer for your clients to navigate.
- We changed the Events listing to look more like the classes, making it easier to distinguish the individual events when there is a long list of them.
- We made some look & feel changes including adding tabs vs the text links, changing 'Register' to 'Create an Account', etc
- We gave you the ability to customize the messages on the initial registration page, the client registration form and the password reset page.
- We made some changes to the class details to include the date/time of the class you are viewing the details for as well as have the 'Sign-Up' link in the upcoming session section go to that session's details so the client can view any important session notes before signing up.
- We made sure the class list in the Class Registration window is sorted by class and then start date.
- We have added a setting to the Calendar Widget to allow you to bold the start date for the classes.
- We have added the day of the week abbreviation to the week view calendar.
- The invoices are again ordered with the newest invoice located at the top in the client register.
- We added the ability to sort event rosters by registration level.
- We made a change so you cannot register any client/dog internally if the class has been cancelled.
Bugs & Fixes
- There was an issue with the delete link on the Daycare tab if you had already reschedule that appointment via the calendar. This has been fixed.
- There was an issue where the remaining count would be off if there was a mail in payment allowing possible additional registrations. This has been fixed. The view/print package payment transaction was bringing up the transaction page instead of the receipt page.
- We added the 'moved' or edited occurrences to the 'Deleted Occurrences' of the 'View Upcoming' window so you can easily restore an occurrence that you moved back to it's original date.
- We fixed an issue where you could leave the 'To' field empty if you checked the 'cc myself' checkbox causing issues with the email being sent.
- If a client credit does not have at least on 'valid item' then an error is thrown when checking if the credit is valid, when registering the client for a class, event or other service.
- We fixed an issue with the Class List Widget where it would not display correctly if an instructor name contained a quote.
- We fixed an issue where the dog form was bringing up the preview window and printing that printed the entire screen not just the selected form.
- There was an issue in daycare where rescheduling a single occurrence to another day would not show up on the Daycare tab correctly. We have fixed this.
- There was an error when trying to save or delete a class registration if the dog's name had a quote it it.
- There was an error when clicking to edit an existing tax rate. We have fixed this.
- We made a change so that emailing class and event rosters sends them in a landscape view vs a portrait view to avoid any possible cutoff of information.
- We fixed an issue with editing classes that cause the class data to be 'blank'.
- There was an error when searching the Daycare list by location. We have fixed this issue.
- We fixed the issue where special characters in the document name or path will not allow it to be uploaded and/or viewed.
- We addressed an issue where the class title listed in the client registration portal was the one set in the Admin Module vs what was actually specified when scheduling the class in the Training Module.
- There was an issue with saving the vaccines when a client would go through and register for a class adding a new dog in the process. If the client entered a new dog first things were working correctly.
- There was an issue with changing a repeating event back to a non-repeating event in the Training Module. That has been fixed.
- We added an error message to the Tax Dialog if a valid percentage was not entered.
- We fixed an issue where a special character in the document would cause an error when uploading and/or viewing it.
- The manually entered invoice payment date was off due to time zone computation. We have fixed this.
- If you merged a client the documents were not automatically moved to the new client record. This is fixed. If you delete a client the documents are now deleted as well.
|Software||Try It||Buy It||Help||