December 31, 2016...Version 2.7.0
May 15, 2016...Version 2.6.0
November 8, 2015...Version 2.5.2
August 15, 2015...Version 2.5.1
March 22, 2015...Version 2.5.0
November 8, 2014...Version 2.4.4
August 8, 2014...Version 2.4.3
June 1, 2014...Version 2.4.2
February 23rd, 2014...Version 2.4.1
September 19, 2013...Version 2.4.0
June 12, 2013...Version 2.3.1
March 3, 2013...Version 2.3.0
December 21, 2012...Version 2.2.5
October 15, 2012...Version 2.2.4
September 30, 2012...Version 2.2.3
September 23, 2012...Version 2.2.2
August 3, 2012...Version 2.2.1
June 7, 2012...Version 2.2.0
May 18th, 2010...Version 2.1.4
April 1, 2012...Version 2.1.3
March 4, 2012...Version 2.1.2
February 29, 2012...Version 2.1.1
February 10, 2012...Version 2.1.0
January, 25, 2012...Version 2.0.2
January 20, 2012...Version 2.0.1
January, 6, 2012...Version 2.0.0
December 20,2011...Version 1.8.0
November 23, 2011...Version 1.7.3
November 4, 2011...Version 1.7.2
October 18, 2011...Version 1.7.1
October 3, 2011...Version 1.7
September 26, 2011...Version 1.6.1
September 9, 2011...Version 1.6
August 30, 2011...Version 1.5
August 14, 2011...Version 1.4
July 29, 2011...Version 1.3.1
July 26, 2011...Version 1.3
July 21, 2011...Version 1.1
June 28, 2011...Version 1.2
July 14, 2011...Version 1.0
June 25, 2011...
- We have added the ability to set a specific number of days before an opening that a client has to book for private training and therapy appointments.
- We added an Events tab to the Clients and Dogs pages so you can see what events the client and/or dog has been registered for.
- We added the ability for you to update the text on the Contact Us page in the Client Registration Portal.
- We have changed the 'Reminders' to allow assigning them to a client. There is also a full page list view of the reminders so you can see all of them at a glance as well as notification on the client's page if you have a scheduled reminder for that client.
- We have changed the Events tab to allow searching and saving of the search criteria just like on the Classes tab. You can also search for Private Training events and print out the list.
- There is now a setting so you can determine whether you want to allow inactive clients to login online or not. If an inactive client logs in, they get reset to active.
- We have added the ability for you do upload and attach documents to a client's account.
- We have added the ability for a client to print out the online waiver.
- We created some new settings for the printed class and event rosters. This allows you to choose between two different styles, add blank lines, and choose the sorting of the registrations.
- We added the ability for you to purchase email credits or sign-up for our monthly email marketing add-on through the Billing section in the Admin Module.
- We added the ability to charge tax in the system. You can choose what types of items and clients are taxable as well as set any number of tax rates in your system.
- You can now assign specific waivers for each class, sign-up option or event registration level. The client will then have to 'agree/sign' the waiver(s) when registering for those services online.
- You now have the ability to determine which credit card logos will show up on the Authorize .NET payment page.
Updates to Existing Features
- There is now a flag for each client that lets you set whether a client can login to the Client Registration Portal to register or not.
- We made a change so you can have the Mail in Payment button show up even when you have the "Prompt Clients to Pay Online to Register for Services" is checked. That will allow you to have things so your clients can pay online or via mail in payment and not have the 'Pay Later' option.
- We made a change so you can verify your email address even if the domain does not exactly match your website domain name. You cannot verify any 'public' email domains.
- We changed the Active column to display Yes or No vs True or False to make it easier to read as well as adding a visual representation of whether each auto-responder is send via email or alert.
- We made a change to make sure the reminder with the next due date will be at the top.
- We added the current count to the Employees & Users page so you can easily see how many users you have in the system.
- We have added the count of the number of 'events' or dogs the Day view in the Daycare/Boarding Module.
- We made a change so the client credits are ordered by the date they were used vs the date they expire.
- We have added the ability to set the default location and employee to 'None' for Private Training and Therapy online registration. If you do not specify one or the other for an opening then the client can choose based on your settings and if you have 'None' selected as the default the client will see '- Choose -' vs. having one selected automatically.
- We made a change so you can now register dogs for private classes and classes that have already started (ie: are past your specified number of days past the start date someone can register) from their page.
- We have added the ability to add the current client's discount to invoices created internally.
- We have added currency support for countries not using the $.
- We have added the ability for you to preview an auto-responder to see a sample of what will be sent to your clients.
- When you move a registration from one class to another the payment will automatically be applied to the new class.
- We have fixed an issue where the 'use credit' checkbox is showing and enabled automatically when you check and uncheck 'Bill Client'.
- We fixed the issue so the blank line will not be created in Google Chrome and other affected browsers.
- We have fixed an issue where private training registrations are coming in as pending when you schedule them internally and the 'Block this time from Online Registration' is checked regardless of the setting on the Configuration page.
- We fixed an issue where editing openings on the Private Training calendar would send you back to Today's date vs the month/day you were on.
- We have fixed a few places where the time zones were not correctly being implemented - Highlighting the current day on the calendar and the invoice section.
- We have made a change so online payments come in like the default for internal payments with "Payment for" in the beginning of the Memo.
- Applying promo codes should be done via the Invoice screen not a stand alone transaction. We completely removed the ability to create a standalone promo code transaction.
- We fixed an issue where the email a roster link was opening another window.
- We fixed an issue so the item information on the PayPal receipt page displays correctly.
- We fixed an issue where the plus sign from the dog's record in the Daycare module is showing the schedule therapy window.
|Software||Try It||Buy It||Help||