December 31, 2016...Version 2.7.0
May 15, 2016...Version 2.6.0
November 8, 2015...Version 2.5.2
August 15, 2015...Version 2.5.1
March 22, 2015...Version 2.5.0
November 8, 2014...Version 2.4.4
August 8, 2014...Version 2.4.3
June 1, 2014...Version 2.4.2
February 23rd, 2014...Version 2.4.1
September 19, 2013...Version 2.4.0
June 12, 2013...Version 2.3.1
March 3, 2013...Version 2.3.0
December 21, 2012...Version 2.2.5
October 15, 2012...Version 2.2.4
September 30, 2012...Version 2.2.3
September 23, 2012...Version 2.2.2
August 3, 2012...Version 2.2.1
June 7, 2012...Version 2.2.0
May 18th, 2010...Version 2.1.4
April 1, 2012...Version 2.1.3
March 4, 2012...Version 2.1.2
February 29, 2012...Version 2.1.1
February 10, 2012...Version 2.1.0
January, 25, 2012...Version 2.0.2
January 20, 2012...Version 2.0.1
January, 6, 2012...Version 2.0.0
December 20,2011...Version 1.8.0
November 23, 2011...Version 1.7.3
November 4, 2011...Version 1.7.2
October 18, 2011...Version 1.7.1
October 3, 2011...Version 1.7
September 26, 2011...Version 1.6.1
September 9, 2011...Version 1.6
August 30, 2011...Version 1.5
August 14, 2011...Version 1.4
July 29, 2011...Version 1.3.1
July 26, 2011...Version 1.3
July 21, 2011...Version 1.1
June 28, 2011...Version 1.2
July 14, 2011...Version 1.0
June 25, 2011...
Packages are finally here!!
- We have added the ability for client to purchase packages online as well as the ability to sell packages internally.
- We have added a way to send a link to a 'waiver' document to the client so they can agree to it online.
- We have added an auto-responder that will be triggered when a client creates a new dog profile or an existing dog's profile is updated. This way you can be notified when that happens.
- We have added a public flag for classes so you can have 'private' classes. You can use the 'public' flag to allow clients to register for a class. If the public flag is not checked then the class will not be available for registration. For these 'private' classes you can get the link to the class that includes a 'key' if you send that link to a client it will by pass the 'private' check and still allow them to register online.
- We have changed the way all the popups in the system function by introducing a new technology. This should make things easier and quicker to load pages and popups.
- We have added the ability to filter the Private Training and Therapy openings in the Client Registration Portal by Instructor, location and Sign-Up Option. Along with that we have added the ability for you to set a beginning and ending time for each so your clients to not have to see 12 am to 12 pm.
Changes to Existing Features
- We made a change with our email notifications so 'soft-bounces' would not be flagged and remove the client's email address from the system.
- We added the company logo and seal code to the Authorize .NET payment page.
- We have added the spell check feature to the email toolbar.
- We have added the ability for you to preview a custom form internally.
- We have added a way to print the custom field values for any client or dog.
- We have added the email and alt email fields to the Export Results on the Dogs tab.
- We added the discount field to the main client page.
- We added an additional message to the cart page to be displayed to the clients.
- We have made a change so that the '?' fields on the custom forms will only show up if there is additional information to show the client.
- We have changed the alignment of the checkbox fields on custom forms.
- We have increased the length of the custom field names.
- We updated the html editor to the newest version to help with Internet Explorer 11 compatibility issues.
- We added an error message to the Auto-Responder screen if one of the Send As values was not checked.
- We changed the way the class length is displayed in the class details to avoid the confusion for classes that are less than 1 hour in length.
- We put a max length on the zip/postal code field.
- We put a maximum length on the Work Extension field.
- After the last update there were some browsers that would open an additional tab when clicking to send an email through your default email application. We have resolved this issue.
- For both Constant Contact, if you had changed your credentials in your Constant Contact account and did not update them in DogBizPro your clients would see an error and not be able to register online. We have changed this to remove the invalid credentials and integration and send an email to you to notify you of the issue.
- We made some changes to the Private Training Registration flow to make sure when a new client clicks on a opening and then fills out the registration for they are redirected to complete their private training sign-up.
- There was an issue where the required fields for dog class registration forms where not actually being required. This has been fixed.
- We disabled the Form and Private checkboxes on the main Document page to avoid confusion. If you need to change those values, click edit and you can change them there.
- We fixed the sorting issue for custom fields after scrolling on the popup window.
- When hovering over a question mark to get more details (logged in as a client) on a custom form, nothing is coming up. This is now fixed.
- We made a change so that when you edit a form/fields on that form the fields are not reverted to alphabetical order.
- There was a duplicate control error being logged in certain cases in the Client Registration Portal.
- There was an issue where the Delete button for a dog was not actually deleting the dog. We have resolved this.
- If you deleted a week for a modularized class, the graduation dates would be adjusted accordingly but the start date would not. The start date is only updated if it is the date that is deleted.
- There was an issue on the Private Training opening scheduling date verification. An invalid date was being displayed for some valid Canadian dates.
- We fixed an issue where checking the 'cc me' box when emailing a class or event roster would not cc your email address unless you typed it into the cc box.
- We fixed an issue where if a dog, client, class, event, etc was removed afterward, the Pending Registrations count did not reflect the correct amount of pending registrations.
- We fixed an where having a class, event or other service with a quote or other special character would cause an issue when passing it to Authorize .NET.
- The end date on the classes tab was wrong for some classes where occurrences were moved around. We fixed this so the end date on the class list reflects the correct end date.
- Constant Contact had an issue where accounts with a '@' in the Constant Contact username would cause intermittent issues with updating client email addresses. We have worked with Constant Contact and resolved the issue.
- We fixed an error when trying to edit a Daycare check in where the dog was inactive or deleted.
- We fixed an issue where the printed vaccines, did not always print under the correct heading on the printed class or event rosters.
|Software||Try It||Buy It||Help||