December 31, 2016...Version 2.7.0
May 15, 2016...Version 2.6.0
November 8, 2015...Version 2.5.2
August 15, 2015...Version 2.5.1
March 22, 2015...Version 2.5.0
November 8, 2014...Version 2.4.4
August 8, 2014...Version 2.4.3
June 1, 2014...Version 2.4.2
February 23rd, 2014...Version 2.4.1
September 19, 2013...Version 2.4.0
June 12, 2013...Version 2.3.1
March 3, 2013...Version 2.3.0
December 21, 2012...Version 2.2.5
October 15, 2012...Version 2.2.4
September 30, 2012...Version 2.2.3
September 23, 2012...Version 2.2.2
August 3, 2012...Version 2.2.1
June 7, 2012...Version 2.2.0
May 18th, 2010...Version 2.1.4
April 1, 2012...Version 2.1.3
March 4, 2012...Version 2.1.2
February 29, 2012...Version 2.1.1
February 10, 2012...Version 2.1.0
January, 25, 2012...Version 2.0.2
January 20, 2012...Version 2.0.1
January, 6, 2012...Version 2.0.0
December 20,2011...Version 1.8.0
November 23, 2011...Version 1.7.3
November 4, 2011...Version 1.7.2
October 18, 2011...Version 1.7.1
October 3, 2011...Version 1.7
September 26, 2011...Version 1.6.1
September 9, 2011...Version 1.6
August 30, 2011...Version 1.5
August 14, 2011...Version 1.4
July 29, 2011...Version 1.3.1
July 26, 2011...Version 1.3
July 21, 2011...Version 1.1
June 28, 2011...Version 1.2
July 14, 2011...Version 1.0
June 25, 2011...
- We added a work phone extension and a preferred contact method to the client’s profile.
- We added the ability to search for clients by the date they originally signed-up or by the date their profile was modified as well as by phone number and custom fields.
- We added the ability to export Client and Dog search results to Excel/.csv including custom fields.
- We added the subscription/purchase information to the Billing tab so you can easily find what version you purchased or subscribed to as well as upgrade online.
- We added the ability to filter Auto-Responders by the trigger they go with.
- We added the ability for you to create different Auto-Responders for classes, events, private training & therapy sign-up options.
- We added several settings so you can choose whether registrations entered internally are added as pending or as confirmed.
- We added two new user settings to allow you to specify your default email application as well as being able to bold the start date for classes on the main training calendar.
- We added the ability to have a Favorite Icon for your DogBizPro site. Just email the .ico file to info@dogbizpro including your company name and we can get it updated for you.
- We added the ability for you to check the “Keep Me Logged In” box when logging into the software. This will remember your login on your current device/browser so the next time you visit your software from the same device/browser you will be automatically logged in.
- We are now allowing your clients to enter their family information and dog vaccine records as part of the online registration. As part of this we added a ‘verified’ flag for vaccine records so you can note if they were verified or not.
- We added the ability to search for inactive dogs and re-activate them if needed.
- We added a new ‘Refund’ transaction type. If you need to refund a client for a service you can choose that type and the invoice you are refunding. Then you can enter the refund amount for each service on the invoice.
- We added a ‘name’ field to the waivers so when you manually enter a client waiver you can specify which waiver they actually signed.
- We added the ability to totally delete clients & dogs as well as merge client and dog accounts.
- We added the ability to bold the start date for classes on the main training calendar.
- We made a change so when you create Auto-Responders and change a trigger the message will be cleared to avoid having invalid tokens in the message.
- We made a change so when you change a client’s password internally and check the box to have it emailed, a history record will also be created.
- We made a change to the way the dog’s age is displayed. If the dog is older than 2 years the age is show in years; if the dog is older than 6 months the age is shown in months; if the dog is younger than 6 months it is shown in weeks or days.
- We made changes to the way classes that are manually marked as ‘full’ are handled. They will now follow the ‘Full’ settings that can be found on the Online Registration->Configuration page in the Admin Module.
- We changed the way you can setup Private Training internally. Now you can setup one of your Private Training options.
- We fixed the label on the Private Training and Therapy sign-up forms to show the correct label, either Instructor or Therapist.
- We fixed the client password change window so it no longer closes when you try to generate a random password.
- We added some additional error checking to the Admin Module->Online Configuration page to make sure the “Days Before Start to Close Event Registration” and “Days after start date to allow clients to register for a class” both have values in them.
- We fixed an error that occurs when you click on ‘Schedule a Class’ and you have inactivated the ‘Class’ event type.
- We fixed an issue where the incorrect information was being loaded when you click on an event type on the Other Settings page.
- We fixed an issue where the incorrect start date for a Modularized Class was being displayed in the online cart when a client logged back in to pay an open invoice.
- We fixed an issue where the Course popup would not load when you set a client or dog sign-up for and then deleted the form.
- We fixed an issue when searching for a client with a single quote in the email box.
- We increased the length of the duration field for training events allowing longer duration events.
- We added a message to client in the Client Registration Portal for Modularized Classes that have no dates available for registration.
- We added a check for Custom Field values that are longer than 45 characters.
- We added a verification step when turning on Email Marketing integration to make sure you have correctly entered your other account credentials.
- We fixed the credit card logos on the Authorize .NET page.
- We fixed an issue where the Calendar Widget was not showing after clicking ‘update’ in Google Chrome.
- We fixed an issue with the Schedule Daycare window when opened from the dog’s page. It would close when you selected a client.
- We fixed an issue where the sign-up button did not show up on the event details page.
- We fixed an issue where removing a user would cause the client notes entered by that user to no longer be visible.
|Software||Try It||Buy It||Help||