December 31, 2016...Version 2.7.0
May 15, 2016...Version 2.6.0
November 8, 2015...Version 2.5.2
August 15, 2015...Version 2.5.1
March 22, 2015...Version 2.5.0
November 8, 2014...Version 2.4.4
August 8, 2014...Version 2.4.3
June 1, 2014...Version 2.4.2
February 23rd, 2014...Version 2.4.1
September 19, 2013...Version 2.4.0
June 12, 2013...Version 2.3.1
March 3, 2013...Version 2.3.0
December 21, 2012...Version 2.2.5
October 15, 2012...Version 2.2.4
September 30, 2012...Version 2.2.3
September 23, 2012...Version 2.2.2
August 3, 2012...Version 2.2.1
June 7, 2012...Version 2.2.0
May 18th, 2010...Version 2.1.4
April 1, 2012...Version 2.1.3
March 4, 2012...Version 2.1.2
February 29, 2012...Version 2.1.1
February 10, 2012...Version 2.1.0
January, 25, 2012...Version 2.0.2
January 20, 2012...Version 2.0.1
January, 6, 2012...Version 2.0.0
December 20,2011...Version 1.8.0
November 23, 2011...Version 1.7.3
November 4, 2011...Version 1.7.2
October 18, 2011...Version 1.7.1
October 3, 2011...Version 1.7
September 26, 2011...Version 1.6.1
September 9, 2011...Version 1.6
August 30, 2011...Version 1.5
August 14, 2011...Version 1.4
July 29, 2011...Version 1.3.1
July 26, 2011...Version 1.3
July 21, 2011...Version 1.1
June 28, 2011...Version 1.2
July 14, 2011...Version 1.0
June 25, 2011...
- We added Custom Fields for both the client and dog’s profiles. You can now add fields for additional information that you wish to track about either a client or a dog. These fields can be used to create Registration Forms that can be used during sign-up of new accounts or services. Watch the videos on our website or YouTube Channel for more details! We changed the client fields – allergies, employer and referred by as well as the dog field came from to custom fields so you have more control over them and can even remove them completely, if desired. For them to continue to appear as part of the online registration, you will need to create a form that includes them and assign that to the client registration on the Online Registration -> Configuration page in the Admin Module.
- We added a print preview for the Class Schedule, Event Schedule and Class Roster.
- We added the ability to customize the printed Class and Event rosters. On your ‘My Account’ page you can choose the fields you wish to have included on the printouts.
- We added the ability to export an event roster which can be used for printing name tags, etc.
- We added the ability to show the event start time on the monthly calendar within training module.
- We added the ability to click on a recurring event on the calendar and view/modify the upcoming occurrences.
- We added the ability to close the registration for events a specific number of days before their start date.
- We added the ability to change the message that shows in yellow at the top of the Client Registration Portal when the client chooses Pay Online.
- We added the ability to enter a cc address when emailing an invoice.
- We added the Sign-Up Date to the Client’s profile page.
- We added the ability to customize the message when emailing or printing a receipt for a client.
- We added the ability to filter the Transactions in a client’s register by transaction type.
- Dogs who have not taken any classes yet
- We made a change to the editor so the ‘enter’ key does not double space notes, etc.
- We added the Co-Instructor to the class listing in the Client Registration Portal.
- We changed the ‘X spots remaining’ to show ‘No spots remaining’ when the class has reached its maximum capacity.
- Events with Registration Levels are no longer shown in the Client Registration Portal when all the Registration Levels are full.
- We changed the Client Registration Portal to bold the type of service the client is looking at (ie: Classes, Events, Private Training, etc)
- We added the Owner’s Name to the attendance tab on the Classes page.
- We made a change to the classes that are displayed in the Client Registration Portal. Previously, if you changed the value in “Days after start date to allow clients to register for a class“ to a number greater than 0 the class would remain on the list until the current date was that many days past the classes’ start date. Now, the class will automatically drop off when the end has been reached.
- The discount check box on the Invoice screen is now enabled for transactions when you open an existing invoice. Before you would have to uncheck the invoice check box and recheck it to enable the discount checkbox.
- We fixed an issue where navigating to a modified instance of a recurring event from the calendar took you to an invalid page.
- We fixed the end date displaying on a standard class page. If an occurrence was rescheduled the original end date was still being displayed.
- We fixed the “- No Classes Available At This Time –“ showing up under a category that has classes in a sub-category and not directly in that given category.
- We fixed an issue with the end date on some events on the Training Calendar. For some recurring events the end date would be incorrect date because the duration for the event was doubled.
- We fixed an issue where the Therapy registration link was showing up on the Private Training Registration page.
- We fixed an issue where the clear button was not clearing the checkboxes on the Dog and Client search.
- We fixed an issue in the Daycare Module where some older recurring events were not still showing on the calendar which caused the Attendees tab and Calendar tab not to match.
- We fixed an issue where the hover on Private Training in the Admin Module and Client Registration Portal showed ‘Employee’ instead of ‘Instructor’.
- We fixed an issue where the ‘Activate’ link for an inactive client was not working.
- We fixed an error that occurred when searching with both the 'Include Inactives' and 'Has Balance' boxes checked.
- We added a maximum length to the Name field for the Registration Levels to avoid errors when trying to enter a name that is longer than allowed.
- We fixed an issue where event notes could not be deleted.
- We fixed an issue where there was an extra set of quotes in the pay invoice link when emailing an invoice.
- We added a message when trying to schedule a class or event that will last for over 52 weeks. This will limit any class/event from being longer than 52 weeks unless it is an on-going class, that should be scheduled as a Modularized Class.
- We fixed the ordering of fields in the Reporting section. When you create a custom report from a template the fields can now be ordered correctly.
|Software||Try It||Buy It||Help||