December 31, 2016...Version 2.7.0
May 15, 2016...Version 2.6.0
November 8, 2015...Version 2.5.2
August 15, 2015...Version 2.5.1
March 22, 2015...Version 2.5.0
November 8, 2014...Version 2.4.4
August 8, 2014...Version 2.4.3
June 1, 2014...Version 2.4.2
February 23rd, 2014...Version 2.4.1
September 19, 2013...Version 2.4.0
June 12, 2013...Version 2.3.1
March 3, 2013...Version 2.3.0
December 21, 2012...Version 2.2.5
October 15, 2012...Version 2.2.4
September 30, 2012...Version 2.2.3
September 23, 2012...Version 2.2.2
August 3, 2012...Version 2.2.1
June 7, 2012...Version 2.2.0
May 18th, 2010...Version 2.1.4
April 1, 2012...Version 2.1.3
March 4, 2012...Version 2.1.2
February 29, 2012...Version 2.1.1
February 10, 2012...Version 2.1.0
January, 25, 2012...Version 2.0.2
January 20, 2012...Version 2.0.1
January, 6, 2012...Version 2.0.0
December 20,2011...Version 1.8.0
November 23, 2011...Version 1.7.3
November 4, 2011...Version 1.7.2
October 18, 2011...Version 1.7.1
October 3, 2011...Version 1.7
September 26, 2011...Version 1.6.1
September 9, 2011...Version 1.6
August 30, 2011...Version 1.5
August 14, 2011...Version 1.4
July 29, 2011...Version 1.3.1
July 26, 2011...Version 1.3
July 21, 2011...Version 1.1
June 28, 2011...Version 1.2
July 14, 2011...Version 1.0
June 25, 2011...
- We added a Levels tab to the events page where you can see the number of registrations for each level as well as edit and delete the levels.
- We added an alert to the Dog’s page when they have at least one expired vaccine. We also added an alert icon and color coding on the Vaccines tab to clearly indicate the expired vaccine(s).
- We added the Grad Date to the Classes tab on the Dog’s page.
- We added the ability for you to customize the messages displayed in the Client Registration Portal. You can now change the message displayed at the top of the Classes, Events, Private Training and/or Therapy Training pages. You can also add a message on the final checkout page after the ‘Pay Online’ button has been clicked as well as the client login page.
- We added the ability for you to turn on/off the auto-generated class specs on the class details page in the Client Registration Portal.
- We added the ability for you to automatically create and email an invoice when internally registering a client for a class or event.
- We added the ability for you to navigate to the client’s page from the training calendar context menu.
- When you send an email to a class or client internally there is now a record added to the client’s history. This includes system generated auto-responder emails as well.
- We added another setting for client waiver expiration. You can now set your waivers to always display, meaning each time the client logs in to register they will need to agree to your waiver again.
- We added the ability to CC the instructor(s) when emailing the class through DogBizPro.
- We added the ability to apply a promo code to an invoice internally within DogBizPro.
- We changed the Schedule Event window moving the creation of the Registration Levels to a new window to be added after the event is created.
- We changed the background color to a light green for required fields when adding clients, dogs, etc.
- We changed the Event Registration window so you can choose a dog to register for an event, even if this event is not using registration levels.
- We changed the Upcoming Session to display ‘N/A’ on the class page for previous classes.
- We removed the ‘Schedule Event’ button from the dog’s page when in the Daycare and Training Modules.
- We changed the internal event registration, so that registrations come in as pending giving you the ability to confirm them and have the auto-responder sent.
- We changed the way the client and dog history is generated. Instead of being ‘real-time’ and pulled from any current registrations, it is now being created when a client/dog registers; meaning that even if you remove a client from a class or event that history record will still exist.
- We changed the internal registrations to use the setting set for using the current date vs. the start date of a class, event, etc.
- We changed the hover information on the main training calendar and calendar widget to show the ending date/time for classes as well as showing just the day of the week for Modularized classes.
- We made a change to the Send Roster window to enable the cc field for editing.
- We hid the tabs in the Client Registration Portal for types of registration, you do not have enabled in your system.
- We added the ability to see the promo code used for a transaction in the Edit Transaction window.
- We changed the wording on the class list in the Client Registration Portal for Modularized Classes. Instead of showing ‘N/A spots remaining’ it now shows ‘Open Enrollment’.
- We made a change so if you copy/paste or type a date in, it is automatically formatted to the correct format – xx/xx/xxxx.
- We are now hiding the link to the client and dog pages from the schedule event window when a client or dog is not selected for that event.
- We made a change to the internal email a class feature for Modularized Classes. Before it would email everyone registered in the class, now it will email the roster you are currently viewing when you click the email icon.
- We fixed the color picker for Event Types.
- We fixed a bug where changing the label name on the Class, Modularized Class or Mini Class made them not show up in the class search.
- We fixed a display issue when moving a dog from one class to another on the class page. It was showing an incorrect registration list after doing this.
- We released an updated version of the html editor used throughout the program that should fix some typing and highlighting issues on a Mac.
- We fixed an issue with the Day View of the training calendar resetting to the first day of the month.
- We fixed an issue with the calendar where clicking on certain events would not open the edit window.
- We added a date validation to the report filter screen.
- We fixed an issue with the Therapy Setting Defaults where they were not saving correctly.
- We fixed an issue where the daycare and therapy payments were showing the incorrect memo in the dropdown list on the Client Transaction window.
- We fixed an issue where using the direct link to a class was allowing registrations when the class was full or past the start date.
- We fixed an issue with the email screen when first emailing a roster to the instructor and then sending an email to the class. The email addresses for the class were not being correctly populated.
- We fixed an issue with the cc email address when emailing through the Thunderbird email client.
- We put a max length on the Allergies, Came From and Vet Info fields for a dog to avoid an error if trying to enter too much text.
- We made a change so if you change or remove the main ‘Discounts Applied’ transaction in the Client’s Register then the appropriate charge transaction(s) will be adjusted.
- We fixed an issue with the graduation date for Modularized Classes. If you had deleted occurrences of that class after the registration date, the client’s graduation date may have been incorrect.
- We fixed an issue where enter a special character like ‘&’ in the client fields would cause a 403 error when integrated with Constant Contact.
- We fixed an issue where the client would get an error when adding a dog if you did not have an Default Attends value(s) selected.
- We fixed an issue in the Daycare Module where deleting a single occurrence of a client’s schedule would cause a duplicate record to display on the Attendance tab.
|Software||Try It||Buy It||Help||