December 31, 2016...Version 2.7.0
May 15, 2016...Version 2.6.0
November 8, 2015...Version 2.5.2
August 15, 2015...Version 2.5.1
March 22, 2015...Version 2.5.0
November 8, 2014...Version 2.4.4
August 8, 2014...Version 2.4.3
June 1, 2014...Version 2.4.2
February 23rd, 2014...Version 2.4.1
September 19, 2013...Version 2.4.0
June 12, 2013...Version 2.3.1
March 3, 2013...Version 2.3.0
December 21, 2012...Version 2.2.5
October 15, 2012...Version 2.2.4
September 30, 2012...Version 2.2.3
September 23, 2012...Version 2.2.2
August 3, 2012...Version 2.2.1
June 7, 2012...Version 2.2.0
May 18th, 2010...Version 2.1.4
April 1, 2012...Version 2.1.3
March 4, 2012...Version 2.1.2
February 29, 2012...Version 2.1.1
February 10, 2012...Version 2.1.0
January, 25, 2012...Version 2.0.2
January 20, 2012...Version 2.0.1
January, 6, 2012...Version 2.0.0
December 20,2011...Version 1.8.0
November 23, 2011...Version 1.7.3
November 4, 2011...Version 1.7.2
October 18, 2011...Version 1.7.1
October 3, 2011...Version 1.7
September 26, 2011...Version 1.6.1
September 9, 2011...Version 1.6
August 30, 2011...Version 1.5
August 14, 2011...Version 1.4
July 29, 2011...Version 1.3.1
July 26, 2011...Version 1.3
July 21, 2011...Version 1.1
June 28, 2011...Version 1.2
July 14, 2011...Version 1.0
June 25, 2011...
- We updated to a new version of the HTML editor we were using for certain areas of the software like sending email, creating your class descriptions, editing your email signature, etc. The previous version was causing an “Error ?” box to occur in certain versions of IE and Safari. With the new version CuteSoft has ensured us that this error has been fixed.
- We added a Therapy module for our clients who offer services like Massage Therapy, etc. with the ability for clients to register for sessions online.
- We added a ‘My Invoices’ tab to the Client Registration Portal. Now your clients can login to pay for items they have previously registered for online or other items you have created an invoice for. They can also see their payment history and print their own print invoices.
- We added the ability to search for classes and sort the list on the Classes tab in the Training Module.
- We added the ability for you to sort the data on the Dogs and Clients tabs.
- We added the ability for you to search for clients who have an outstanding balance.
- We added the name of the user who entered a note to display along with that note. This is for Clients, Class, Dog and Event notes.
- We added a new widget to display upcoming events like our current Class List Widget.
- We added the ability to filter the Class List Widget by Class or Class Category.
- We made some changes to the Client Registration Portal login page’s wording, to make it less confusing for your clients to know whether they need to login or register for an account.
- We made a change so now in the Client Registration Portal only your default map selection will be enabled for your clients.
- We added the ability to delete registrations of all types from the Pending Registrations page.
- We made a change so when a client is registered manually within DogBizPro, the registration comes in as pending so it can be confirmed to send the confirmation auto-responder.
- We added a delete button to the class and event pages to make deleting a registration easier.
- We added the ability for you to update the graduation date on our Modularized Classes.
- We added the ability for you to enter family members without including an age.
- We changed the formatting of the notes sections you can format the notes nicely.
- We changed the order of the columns on the Class attendance list and printed roster. The dog’s name is now listed first and the records are now sorted by the dog’s name.
- We made a change so you can back date class registrations in Modularized Classes
- Fix for Class List Widget showing the start date for Modularized Classes.
- We added a maximum length to the Reference Number field when creating a client transaction.
- We fixed an error when trying to insert an image in the email window.
- We fixed an issue with the client balance not automatically updating when a new transaction or payment was applied to their register.
- We changed the way the attendance is saved for classes. Now once you have checked the appropriate boxes you will need to click the ‘Save’ button. This should fix any timing/refresh issues for slower internet connections.
- We made a change so the start date of a client’s registration is automatically updated for standard classes if you reschedule the class. This fixes the auto-responder sending the original start date for the class when a registration is confirmed or put on hold.
- We fixed an issue in the Client Registration Portal where the class was still open for registration when the ‘Close when full’ setting was turned on.
- We fixed the link to Modularized Classes on the Pending Registration page. It was taking you to the standard class page instead of the modularized class page.
- We have added new fields to the T-Dog List template allowing you to get the client Address, Phone Numbers and Email address along with the dog’s information.
- We have added additional Filters and Fields to the T-Client Transaction templates. You can now see the Promo Code information if one was used for a transaction as well as filter the transactions by Promo Code and/or Transaction Type.
- We added another filter to the ‘T-Client List’ template so you can filter your client list by zip/postal code.
- We added a new template under the ‘Instructors’ category to allow you to pull a list of all clients who have attended a class with a particular instructor.
- We added several new Sales Templates
- Monthly Sales – This gives you the total sales for each month
- Client Sales – This gives you the total sales by client
|Software||Try It||Buy It||Help||